Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ch4:Weekend2end: Someone, someone who hears

Oh good morning, afternoon and evening Sunday. You're once again here and ending all too quickly. I woke up and was perfectly content sleeping more but I knew I needed to work out early because Rachell was coming over! I did the Jillian Michael's kettle bell work out today which was good and challenging. Rachell got here and we ventured to Pizza Sams for delicious pizza (I can't wait to eat my left overs tomorrrowwwww) and roamed the mall ending with coffees and cookies (: quite delightful if you ask me (: I'm done with grocery shopping thank goodness because it started hailing and sleeting outside. I hope it's not icy tomorrow though I can't complain about my 3 minute commute. The internship is still going very well I am just so ready for a new rotation! Clinicals has taught me many things but I'm ready for new challenges and projects. My next one will be working with the Plate Boutique and hopefully involve some journaling as well. I'm pumped to switch it up and keep growing as a almost dietitian! The time is drawing near to start studying for the RD exam, I'm nervous but excited to challenge my mind. I like challenges, I like magazines, I like writing, drawing, collaging, listening to my record player play. I like squirrels, cheese, candles, warmths, comforting things. I like pillows and alarms, balconies and sunshine, mason jars and trunks. I like cats and dogs, working out, running, pretty things, clean things, washing dishes, sitting, standing, walking and dancing...I like so many things. I don't like the mouth sores consuming the lining of my cheeks and gums and tongue, but I like the hydrogen peroxide taking the pain away. I like car trips and singing, talking and talking some more. I like laying and talking. I like so many things. Nothing is different about the way I feel. I did get my hair cut which feels stupendous. I have been renting a lot of movies lately. I like movies and stories and reading and writing. I like so many things. So many, many things. P.s. older by a few months photo. Till kingdom come, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment