Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Ch4:Pg12: Feelin Snuggly.
Second to last Tuesday here at MidMich. Is that starting line getting old? So is this rotation. I love helping patients and doing education but my passions lye elsewhere. I am currently just sitting in the office and I could work on my nutrition care plan but I’m not feeling that right now. In fact I’m just not in a good writing mood. My faith and hope shivers with the windy cold air and my hands remain cold. Training is taking a few changes. More strength training and yoga and less extra cardio. I still am struggling to eat enough calories a day but I add almond slices to things, oils, more vegetables if that’s even possible sometimes, but if you have suggestions I’ll gladly take them. This is a different exciting struggle since I’m going into nutrition for a career and I’m the one not eating enough. Well folks, this post is short secondary to not feeling like writing, shivers and waves, and loss. I’m feeling snuggly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment