Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Ch4:Pg18: Justice
Wednesday Schmendsday. I went to work and due to some glitches in our computer system had to clear about 150 patients from our consult list that weren't meant to be there lol. I didn't mind it because it was tasky and exactly what I needed after my dreams and my morning. The same dream occurs over and over again. It's really hard to wake up and be spunky after it. Sometimes it's just about taking a gulp of strength and putting one foot in front of the other. So, work, ran, elliptical, Bay City, grocery shopping, making random meals, sitting, laughing, no water, leaving and driving 50 the whole way home because the roads were getting pretty nasty. I'm all discombobulated in my mind at the moment. Tomorrow is hectic with lots of little travels, work, Saginaw for class, Midland, Mt Pleasant, Midland...SLEEP. Ugh. I want more and more sleep and am denied it each day (mind you I do get 7-8 hrs which is great). I have lately needed to wake up and command myself to get out of bed similar to The Hunger Games when Katniss reminds herself of her daily tasks. I really liked that first book, just not so much the second or third. I have other books to read anyways. So. Tomorrow is looking hectic, I'm looking forward to Chili & Avocado (try it if you haven't) and I'm hoping roads get better for my travels home this weekend. I do. Blargh. Anywho. Puppies on their way, clinicals are drawing to a close...and I'm done writing for the night. I can't write the way I want to right now. I leave you with this: - I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
― Mahatma Gandhi. Never give up. Ever.- J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment