Monday, January 21, 2013
Ch4:Pg16: A wallflower
Oh readers, this is a first. I have dreaded writing today. Needs and wants are interesting. Saying I need something isn't a bad thing and it isn't a concrete feeling either. It doesn't mean one thing. It never means one thing. A wallflower. I'm sorry for the blogs this week as they most likely will be lacking. Last Monday at the Hospital wooo. Busy busy day and a lecture on gastric bypass surgeries with the residents. No offense Mr and Ms "we're gonna be doctors!" But your fidgeting, texting, reading and leaving the room in a hurried fashion is completely disrespectful. Ugh. They're obnoxious at least in that moment they were just terrible. I went grocery shopping after lunch, I found that I absolutely love grocery shopping. I ventured home, layered up and went for a 4 miler run. I sweated through the snow globe effect I called it because the snow started falling around me gently like someone just set a shaken snow globe down. I ran and here are a few thoughts I had: It's cold, I'm hot, I'm smart, Choose to keep on living, you can do this..all of this and everything in between, my right hip hurts?, cold and slippery sidewalks, ahh I'm done. I did Jillian Michael's Kettle Bell work out. I made my mush of tofu, spinach, peppers, onion, veggies and garlic. I steamed cauliflower. I sat down ready to at least try and write this and I vaguely look back at this post thinking thumbs down. You have to choose to keep on living. Choosing, J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment