Friday, January 4, 2013

Ch4:Pg5: and I.O.U

Hospital: Long day but not too many patients. We got silly consults like "This patient eats slow" "This patient has loose teeth but is on a vent." Goodness. I owe you a slightly longer post as I went over to Bay city tonight for some little beer tastings, discussed many wonderful things with Aby and Ben and laughed and came home to have more warning lights pop on in my car and now I'm just tired, need my heating pad for my neck, need to ice my wrist because it seems to have done it's little, "I'm going to resprain that tiny part of your wrist I resprain blah blah blah." It happened before and swelled up and the doctor was like OH so you don't know HOW you sprained it? SO were you on DRUGS or ALCOHOL. ANd I said neither I was on duty. It was a silly argument that I knew I would lose. But. It did it again. That's alright I can mend myself. I ran two miles, my hipflexers/abs are very sore from p90x now, I did 30 minuts on the elliptical, I discussed my calorie issues of not getting enough in right now with Abygail and Bejamin and need to devise a plan tomorrow...I guess I was willing to stay up and type a little more than I thought. Not very fruity tonight but that sore spot in my throat is still lingering and I have four miles to run tomorrow. Keepin calm, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment