Thursday, January 24, 2013
Ch4:Pg19: Shelling
Leadership, is Leadership, is Leadership - Collin Powell. Today was my second to last day at MidMich Medical Center wahooo. It was a relaxing day with some length interesting diet education sessions. A fun lunch and a hug goodbye to one of the RD's as she will not be there tomorrow...tomorrow will likely drag on BUT I'll spend it the best I can. We had class today in Saginaw about Social Media which was a cool topic to get more information about. Aby and I made some of the most random dinner combinations everrr and took off to listen to Collin Powell speak at CMU. Like I said. CMU is different for me everytime I go back. Nothing is the same and more seems to change. I'm not in the mood to write (I warned you about this this week) but I promised myself I would write every day. Wish for dry roads with me tomorrow as I treck on home. Garsh I'm tired of this post already. I'll make it up to you I promise. I just can't do it right now. Tonight, Introverting, J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment