Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ch4:Weekend1: Gorgeous Chaos

Oh man was today pretty productive. Does that sound promising? It is I promise. Ugh I'm using a lot of "P" words which I just don't like really, at all. Anyways. I woke up and took a "gu" gel shot, drank some water and headed out the door feeling really good about the upcoming 4 mile run. My run was actually 4.33 miles according to Mapmyrun.com but I'm not complaining. I jogged slowly and with as good of form as I could. The "long" runs throughout training which are all on Saturdays are supposed to be run 1 to 2 minutes slower than your tempo pace. This was a nice slow but steady run/jog and the music was nice, the sun was shining and I felt solid. It was pretty cold but you warm up quickly. This was the first run in a while that I didn't experience indigestion on. I can't tell you how nice that was. Morning runs seem to be my go to then! That'll be easier once I switch rotations. One week of staff relief is done and my was it a busy one! I am counting down the days till I'm done with this full rotation. I have learned a lot but it gets a little repetitive. That's okay, sometimes that's how you learn. So. I ran. I showered. I ate delicious oatmeal with peanut butter in it and oooh did I miss peanut butter. I made my list of things I needed to do today and though it felt long I got to stroll the mall, read a little in Barnes and Noble, found an awesome trunk I'm going to refinish from good will for five bucks!!! I now find myself in a cleaned apartment, decorations are taken down, candles are lit, tea is on and Schmitty is snuggling with me adorably. I also find myself watching the final Harry Potter movie. Lol shout out to my momma who watches and knows the stories/movies more than anyone I know! It's warm and cozy here and I kept my mind and body active today. I also set up my record player which is pretty wicked and I can't wait to expand upon my quickly growing record collection (thank you Aby and Mom!). I turned on the radio for the first time today in a while, Little Talks was on..that song always makes me miss those little talks I think of while listening to that song. Redundant? Eh. It's alright though. I've been on pinterest a lot lately and that is always enjoyable :) It was a full Saturday and tomorrow morning I'm looking forward to doing Hot Yoga with Caitlin Cheevers! We'll be sweating it out from 8-9:30 am and yes everyone has warned me to drink lots of water since apparently I'm prone to passing out. I pray that does not occur. I need to get back to pinning, snuggling my kitty, reading my magazine, watching a movie and soon sleep. That damn sore spot in my throat is putting up a good fight, I will defeat it though before it decides to make me sick. I leave you with this that I like, "She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes." Gorgeously chaotic, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment