It's good to not be delusional. In this moment I am not great and I feel somewhat weak. It's okay to praise your own strengths and it's okay to admit fear and small defeats. I have a migraine headache so I'll keep this short. In terms of training and internship today, both were splendid. A 5:30 AM workout, a grand time with Rachael RD in Mount Pleasant (even when we watched and learned (well I learned) about babys born with withdrawals from drugs like heroine). I forgot how fucking delicious Cabin Pizza was and how wonderful coldstone can be (especially banana bread frozen yogurt flavor there)...SO good, and so glad Rachell and I got to enjoy these. However, this headache is taking over and I'm down for the count. Spread the word, my strongest castles have cracks, J
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Ch6:Pg9: Reconciliation
It's good to not be delusional. In this moment I am not great and I feel somewhat weak. It's okay to praise your own strengths and it's okay to admit fear and small defeats. I have a migraine headache so I'll keep this short. In terms of training and internship today, both were splendid. A 5:30 AM workout, a grand time with Rachael RD in Mount Pleasant (even when we watched and learned (well I learned) about babys born with withdrawals from drugs like heroine). I forgot how fucking delicious Cabin Pizza was and how wonderful coldstone can be (especially banana bread frozen yogurt flavor there)...SO good, and so glad Rachell and I got to enjoy these. However, this headache is taking over and I'm down for the count. Spread the word, my strongest castles have cracks, J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment