"There’s always gonna be a part of me that’s sloppy and dirty, but I like that, with all the other parts of myself. Can you say the same about yourself?" What is something sloppy about me? Hmm, sometimes I'll be all sweaty after I work out and I'd rather go to bed "dirty" than clean. I pick at scabs though I was always scolded about it. Sometimes I don't write here to be grammatical or sound inquisitive or perfect or whatever. See? I list things and I can guarantee that a lot of my entries here are my thoughts in my head and you're reading them as they came out of my brain on onto the computer. Some of you know this about me and know how I talk and operate in circles sometimes. Circles, now there's something on my mind. Things that come around time and time again like a slow merry go round that you know is coming up to its full loop soon. Moving on, I've actually maintained my apartment at a clutter free level this week. Today we had the CMU delay which turned into an entire day off for us. Will I get a full week at this rotation next week? We'll see. Prepping for the preparation of the RD exam...ugh. It makes me nervous and overwhelmed but that's because I haven't begun to hit the books hard. I'm looking forward to passing this (I am determined) on my first try hopefully by the end of May. Study and take it, I say. I'm all signed up for grad classes and have made an academic plan for how my classes will be laid out. Other than that I gave in at 3 miles during my what was supposed to be 5 mile run this evening. I think doing Jillian's Killer Abs video made me more tired and I was hungry and was getting that cold awful clammy feeling! Anywho, I can do five on Friday instead. I don't have much to add to this post today, my heat is back on in my apartment which I'm very thankful for. Last night I slept without really sleeping so I'm pretty beat. I've written and re-written this ending to my blog too many times and now I'm frustrated by it. I guess this ending is sloppy and I guess that's appropriate. Don't mind me as I slip into a reverie, J.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Ch6:Pg8: Sloppy and Dirty
"There’s always gonna be a part of me that’s sloppy and dirty, but I like that, with all the other parts of myself. Can you say the same about yourself?" What is something sloppy about me? Hmm, sometimes I'll be all sweaty after I work out and I'd rather go to bed "dirty" than clean. I pick at scabs though I was always scolded about it. Sometimes I don't write here to be grammatical or sound inquisitive or perfect or whatever. See? I list things and I can guarantee that a lot of my entries here are my thoughts in my head and you're reading them as they came out of my brain on onto the computer. Some of you know this about me and know how I talk and operate in circles sometimes. Circles, now there's something on my mind. Things that come around time and time again like a slow merry go round that you know is coming up to its full loop soon. Moving on, I've actually maintained my apartment at a clutter free level this week. Today we had the CMU delay which turned into an entire day off for us. Will I get a full week at this rotation next week? We'll see. Prepping for the preparation of the RD exam...ugh. It makes me nervous and overwhelmed but that's because I haven't begun to hit the books hard. I'm looking forward to passing this (I am determined) on my first try hopefully by the end of May. Study and take it, I say. I'm all signed up for grad classes and have made an academic plan for how my classes will be laid out. Other than that I gave in at 3 miles during my what was supposed to be 5 mile run this evening. I think doing Jillian's Killer Abs video made me more tired and I was hungry and was getting that cold awful clammy feeling! Anywho, I can do five on Friday instead. I don't have much to add to this post today, my heat is back on in my apartment which I'm very thankful for. Last night I slept without really sleeping so I'm pretty beat. I've written and re-written this ending to my blog too many times and now I'm frustrated by it. I guess this ending is sloppy and I guess that's appropriate. Don't mind me as I slip into a reverie, J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment