Friday, I'm running late on posting tonight. Catching up with mama, getting weirded out by what the cats are ehem "doing" outside, and reviewing my last three weeks at thePlate Boutique. I'm so looking forward to continuing working with Kati as a virtual intern and I'll make this post up to you all tomorrow. Wish me luck as I hit double digits in miles tomorrow (10) my knees are acting weird, there's still something inflammed about my mouth and we're getting a little irritated and concerned. I need my eyes checked. Many things to do. Keep faith. Keep strength. Keep me, J
Friday, February 15, 2013
Ch5:Pg15: I am a little anxious
Friday, I'm running late on posting tonight. Catching up with mama, getting weirded out by what the cats are ehem "doing" outside, and reviewing my last three weeks at thePlate Boutique. I'm so looking forward to continuing working with Kati as a virtual intern and I'll make this post up to you all tomorrow. Wish me luck as I hit double digits in miles tomorrow (10) my knees are acting weird, there's still something inflammed about my mouth and we're getting a little irritated and concerned. I need my eyes checked. Many things to do. Keep faith. Keep strength. Keep me, J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment