Spring is here, in my opinion. Why? As I'm singing and my song came to an end, I heard the birds singing too. They're back and that means we're getting out of our winter slump. I love winter, don't mistake me..but something about the birds singing this morning brought me hope and light. Because, right down the line it has been you and me and that's that. I wish we could go for a walk. I'm looking out my window now and it's snowing lightly, the birds are still chirping and tweeting, and it seems like a lovely time to break out the mittens and scarves, hats and gloves, and just walk together. “I want passion. Even if it’s harder and hurts more and takes longer.” "I like things that take a really long time to pay off." That's me. You're also reading the post of one of the new Around the Plate interns. I'm pretty stoked about this opportunity! I was talking with kati today at thePate Boutique and she mentioned needing another virtual intern. Tadah! Here I am and I am ready to hit the ground running with it. So, in addition to my CMU internship (9 more weeks!) I'll be participating in Kati's virtual internship as well. I'll gain more writing/posting experience, expand my horizons, learn new things and grow. Inevitably, I will grow. On a side note, I'm rather annoyed at my printer that won't print in color because I'm out of black ink. Damn. Well I'm keeping this short tonight as I have a lot of other things to attend to and tomorrow I get to go home and spend time with my mom, the dogs and 10 adorable puppies, my sister and my bed. I need more days of sleeping in. I also need to organize myself for the projects to come, the new rotations, the writing, the planning, the job searching, the potential writing for Hello Giggles and much more. I'm posting the picture of me in my sports bra, I'm kind of like damn proud of it so thumbs up for me and I wish everyone a loving remainder of your hallmark holiday, I hope you took a moment to love who you are even if there are things you would change, or even if there are times you wish you could repeat...just take the moment and tell yourself something loving, maybe tell someone else something as well, and remember, don't be afraid. I am still there, your hand in mine, I'm still there. Explosions in the sky. Watching, J.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Ch5:Pg14: I am singing for you now
Spring is here, in my opinion. Why? As I'm singing and my song came to an end, I heard the birds singing too. They're back and that means we're getting out of our winter slump. I love winter, don't mistake me..but something about the birds singing this morning brought me hope and light. Because, right down the line it has been you and me and that's that. I wish we could go for a walk. I'm looking out my window now and it's snowing lightly, the birds are still chirping and tweeting, and it seems like a lovely time to break out the mittens and scarves, hats and gloves, and just walk together. “I want passion. Even if it’s harder and hurts more and takes longer.” "I like things that take a really long time to pay off." That's me. You're also reading the post of one of the new Around the Plate interns. I'm pretty stoked about this opportunity! I was talking with kati today at thePate Boutique and she mentioned needing another virtual intern. Tadah! Here I am and I am ready to hit the ground running with it. So, in addition to my CMU internship (9 more weeks!) I'll be participating in Kati's virtual internship as well. I'll gain more writing/posting experience, expand my horizons, learn new things and grow. Inevitably, I will grow. On a side note, I'm rather annoyed at my printer that won't print in color because I'm out of black ink. Damn. Well I'm keeping this short tonight as I have a lot of other things to attend to and tomorrow I get to go home and spend time with my mom, the dogs and 10 adorable puppies, my sister and my bed. I need more days of sleeping in. I also need to organize myself for the projects to come, the new rotations, the writing, the planning, the job searching, the potential writing for Hello Giggles and much more. I'm posting the picture of me in my sports bra, I'm kind of like damn proud of it so thumbs up for me and I wish everyone a loving remainder of your hallmark holiday, I hope you took a moment to love who you are even if there are things you would change, or even if there are times you wish you could repeat...just take the moment and tell yourself something loving, maybe tell someone else something as well, and remember, don't be afraid. I am still there, your hand in mine, I'm still there. Explosions in the sky. Watching, J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment