Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ch5:WeekendB: Can we come home?

Saturday, I'm appreciative of your sunshine but since the side walks were nothing close to plowed (the majority) I asked for kind thoughts yesterday as I ran 9 miles on a treadmill this morning. The guy working the counter, when I left said, "How the hell many miles did you just run?" "Nine, and I don't think my body has quite realized it yet." Well, not soon after did my body catch up with me. I headed to Mount Pleasant for thePlate Boutique event today. Afterwards, I ventured right back to Midland (So much driving, ergh) and went browsing through the Organic Market for some Saturday goodies. After running the milage today, every 2 hours my body is crying for food. I definitely should have packed a snack for my way home from Mount Pleasant as I was starting to feel a tinsy bit light headed. Alas, I am cozy back in pajamas and watching a movie, writing to you all, thinking and trying not to think, and my lower back is CRYING for a massage. My entire back and feet and legs are actually aching for a massage. I am not sure sometimes if I'm just a fool or if my faith leads me where I should be. Mentally, physically, emotionally..am I doing this right? Don't we all question that sort of thing? I miss not questioning, I miss living so much more 'in the moment.' I don't think I'm not living in the moment but there's not a lot of random acts of whatever occurring for the time being. Things clicked. Things still click and sometimes it's best not to go against the grinds. To accept those magnetic pulls. I want to dance with dim light again. I want light music and if I wasn't so sore at the moment and ready to just relax a little I'd really like to go on a walk. Saturday, we'll see what you bring..Sunday, be kind. "There is still some good left, it's worth fighting for." Agreed, -J

No comments:

Post a Comment