
SNOW DAY. Or really bad roads day, either way I got to stay in my pajamas (after my work out) and have the whole day ahead of me to relax and work and get a grip. As the snow stopped I thought I might try to run to the store, low and behold my car is dead. After a process and a half I end up at Sears getting a new battery, lucky for me they weren't busy. I also got new windshield wipers that will be nice to test out soon. My day was spent cleaning, watching webcasts, skypings, reading, cooking, organizing and finishing folders to be turned in. I'm also getting ready to start my first posts as a virtual intern so that has been exciting too. I find myself more and more ready to start blogging as an RD instead of about my life. Let's face it I don't really give you all that many details and I suppose it's best to keep it that way. I think some of the things in my mind would shock some of you and others wouldn't find me surprising at all. I'm learning and relearning and thinking about the concept of "taking time." Sometimes I find it hard to understand and other times time gives me hope. Taking time before it's too late scares me because I'm afraid sometimes of the "too late." We should all take our time but none of us know how much time we truly have. That's the thing, we think we have time. So don't rush and don't wait too long. Don't over think but don't leap before thinking. That's just the thing, I think we have time. There have been a few moments of my life sticking out to me where time seemed to stand still. There are some that were so beautifully crafted and played out that you would think someone planned it. There are times in some people's lives that seem impossible to escape with time. Time is your friend and enemy, it has the best of both worlds. Let's fall again, okay? Timing is everything and you think you have time, J.
No comments:
Post a Comment