Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ch5:Pg9: Can we drive?

Thursday came and has gone away. Work today was really nice Kati and I chatted about the very controversial argument occuring on tweetchat #RDchat last night. We worked out our to-do lists and it felt like a very productive day. I got to kill some time paroosing through Target and Dick's sporting goods only to leave unsatisfied. Before I entered target I think I had the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever experienced and needed to walk very slowly through the store and aimlessly too. THEN I got to have dinner and be hugged and talk to and laugh with some truly awesome people at Larzelere Hall. Oh boy did the memories flood black. I love everyone I got to see today, I got so many hugs and you look great's and it all felt so great to be "home." Thank you for swiping me into the cafe Kenzie! :D Larzelere isn't what it used to be for me, which is okay seeing as I don't live there anymore..but it was very nice to be back and feel safe and sound and welcomed. In a few years no one will know me there and that's a really interesting thought. To those who I saw today there and who are reading now, I teared up after I walked down those steps away from it all. Memories upon memories upon more memories flooded me and drowned me with thoughts and smiles and tears and change and well, let's just leave it at the fact that it was emotional for me and I'm glad I got to see them all today and be back where I was for the last four years. Changing directions to driving. Oh driving, I'm getting better at you all the time. Tonight I drove through Blizzard Nemo where for a while it was alright and then closer to Midland there was no road. At least not one that I could see. I'm safe now and remained calm as I could despite my emotions creeping up like water trying to take over.I like driving and trips and being the passenger and just driving to drive. I also am enjoying music right now like Electric Feel and I'm grooving as I'm typing and preparing myself a snack. I feel like I could go in a couple different directions right now but since my previous postings have been longer I'll cut this one off here. "Sometimes, i look outside, and i think that a lot of other people have seen this snow before. Just like i think that a lot of other people have read those books before. And listened to those songs. I wonder how they feel tonight." Electric girl, -J

No comments:

Post a Comment