Monday, February 18, 2013

Ch6:Pg1: I really don't need this.

Ch6. I started today at home in Muskegon because I was told that my Public Health rotation wouldn't start today due to Presidents day being today. I ran a sloppier 5 miles due to not feeling well but none the less I ran. Monitored puppies. Cleaned the house and progressively didn't feel better. My mouth sores are having their reign on my mouth and I am entirely disheartened. It hurts to eat certain foods, it hurts to swallow right now. I was at the doctor for a long time today only to have them feel like they're taking "shots in the dark." It's not their fault, they can only do so much and we have to wait for labs up on labs upon labs results. Checking my liver, kidneys, vitamin D, folate, B12 levels..."why won't your mouth sores go away," they asked me / stated while staring at my mouth. I had a small fever. I feel it now. I don't usually pray for snow/ice/badweather days but please please please let me have a day to rest and recover tomorrow. Mentally this is exhausting. I'm concerned over one test in addition to others. I am hungry. I have to unpack from the weekend. I need more than just my cat here. Okay. End rant. The weekend had many other good things about it like getting my hair colored (woop woop! thanks mama!) and spending time with my mom and Kelsey. The ten mile run went really pretty well and I am successfully running the double digits. It made the 5 mile run seem like nothing. My mom grabbed groceries for me today which was more help than I even expected given that I was at the doctors until 9:00pm (yes they stayed open for me and some other people too). But. Given everything happening right now. I would like to write more but I give in. I need to sleep. I need to escape. and I do not need this right now. Life is handing me way too many of the same cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment