Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ch3:Weekendended: Pieces

This weekend had good parts and bad parts. I worked the ICU floors essentially by myself on Saturday morning with coffee and doughnut holes in hand. I went to two improv shows and did not eat an arby's sandwich like Kyle. I finally hit jackpot in some realizations. Maybe it would be best to stay in Michigan when I graduate the internship and maybe it would be good to move far away. I really want to go to Ghana this summer and I hope that can happen. I really want it to start snowing more so I can drive up to mountains on the weekends and go boarding. I really want you all to have a great rest of your Sunday, good luck on exams to those who are reading and have them, and say hi to cmu for me as I just don't know when the next time will be that I'm there. Even when I'm there, well, it's just not home anymore. Maybe it's not supposed to be. I need some water, ibuprofen and my blankets. I'm cold, tired and don't feel so well. Cheers, Sunday, you're putting up a fight to hang around but Monday always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment