Saturday, December 22, 2012
Ch3:Holiday:Pg1: Bites.
First day of break, sadly I did not sleep as well as I would have liked. I woke up at 3 after going to bed at 2 then woke up wide awake at 6:30 my normal time for work and had a hard time getting back to sleep. I gave up around 8:30 and joined my sisters and mom for breakfast downstairs. I shook some presents and after a trip to the store for kitty litter, other errands with my mom, we (my sisters and mom and I) did an insanity workout and I pushed harder than I have in any work out in a long time. There was something inside me as I was doing this crazy ass "insane" har har har, work out that started to growl. It was low at first and then when I needed it, a new power came out and now I sound like a super hero. :) That's okay. I felt pretty powerful. I was powering through that workout like a boss. Anywho. Then I got through that ate a delish lunch my mom had made. Mashed curry parsnip and also sweet potato soup. Kenzie and I did some shopping together and bought wedding magazines that we looked through later :) I'm so excited for her wedding. We proceeded to listen to the song she has picked already for the father daughter dance. The first time I listened to it with my mom and her, I was hysterical and bawling like a baby. Then I listend to it a second time with my dad and her, I was still hysterical and bawling like a baby. It's really quite beautiful. My dad's home, we're going to all watch a movie and he's eager to watch the last harry potter film because he has been listening to them on audio cd during his long car trips. At one point in the car today, Kenzie and I discussed having a feeling and that's good for the sake of having it. It only really makes sense to her and I and I don't care to go into to much detail but it's important I guess. I just wish it also didn't make me have to bite my tongue so hard to stop other emotions from building. I'm getting such a bad headache right now so I'm looking to get into my jamjams and watch that movie. It really feels good to have family close and to not be sitting in my apartment alone. Kelsey is out tonight but tomorrow night we'll all be together for the first time in a while and I'm ecstatic. I hope to see some friends soon, one of my home girls aka LAURA's birthday is on Monday, Christmas is just around the corner, Kenzie had asked me to take her engagement photos of her and Hunter which I am SUPER looking forward to. Hopefully it doesn't make me the bawling hysterical baby that the father daughter song did...if it does, well, all the same. Time for jamjams. Time to not think about the internship and what remains, time to keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment