Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Ch3:Holiday4: The road I would choose
A very Merry Christmas to all who celebrate in their own special ways. I hope everyone is cozy and warm, laughing and eating, unwrapping and gift giving, all of the Christmas things. A little unfortunately Twin Lake did not get any additional snow so it's not a particularly white Christmas but that's just not what matters. My parents spoiled me and I keep contemplating what to play with and look through next. I have to finish watching Season 7 of House because I got the final season! I don't want it to be over! I also am STOKED for a gift card to get new snowboarding shoes...I am so so excited to go boarding as much as possible this winter. I don't know how excited my parents are about it but they don't want me to live in constant fear of getting reinjured either. I'm stoked to start the serious training and I'm very fond of the word stoked today. That's enough of that though, one of my favorite presents was a necklace with "Protect Jessi" engraved on it. It's helping with the hunger for faith I've felt as of late. I think about how I'm more quiet in my mind lately and I'm never quite sure if I'm okay with that or not. You know, it really depends on the days! There's a faded heart on the side of my left hand and it feels like it's sinking into my hand. Only some know what that means but as I was reading through some old material last night (since I was too excited for santa to come) I found a prompt I did over the summer. It gave me starting phrases that I had to finish to start writing again. I decided to redo it today
Readers, you should try it! Just delete whatever I had after the dashes.
I am - relaxing in my pjammies.
I keep - what I shouldn't.
I wish I could - share more with you.
I love - fiercely.
I dance - to help myself breathe.
I sing - a lot at home when I'm playing piano.
I think - about a lot all of the time.
I really - want to get the half marathon training started "officially."
I need - to force myself out of slumps.
I should - always be honest with myself.
I can - feel.
I like - Christmas day and working out after eating too many waffles.
I make - messes.
I always - feel empathy and sometimes I wish I didn’t.
-----So, with all of my joy, comfort, love...I leave you to your own joys, comforts, and loves. I saw this last night from an Instagram posting and I thought it was sadly beautiful, "We vowed that we would go together down the road we all must go. You must not leave me behind," he pleaded. She looked sadly up at him. "I leave you, to go the road we all must go. The road I would choose, if only I could, is the other." -J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment