Friday, December 28, 2012
Ch3:Holiday7:Short&Sweet
Friday? FRIDAY? Really? Aw man I don't want to go back to Midland just yet. However, Sunday is coming too which means half marathon official training begins! YAY. I got much needed new running shoes that happened to look awesome and are the best for my feet. Kelsey and I dropped Kenzie & Hunter off at the airport then headed to the GR gazelle store where Kelsey is pretty well known and I am stoked about my new shoes (there's that word stoked again). We then picked up Dan and Caitlin Cheevers and enjoyed some delicious sandwiches at the Cherry Street Deli, watched some funny videos, chatted, and ate more Christmas cookies. Kelsey and I sang the way home, helped my dad stack wood for our woodstove, nom nom nom'd dinner and the hot tub has finally been fixed and reheated and I leave you at that. Happy Friday readers! Tomorrow I'm definitely going to have to finish some clinical homework and pack up my things. Stay cozy :) -J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment