Wednesday, December 26, 2012
Ch3:Holiday5: Defensive Causes
It's already reaching the end of Wednesday and I feel like I'm running short on time. I'd like break to be a little longer but it will feel good to get back into the swing of things. I know many accidents have been occurring on the road and that's definitely my least favorite part about winter..Please everyone, readers, drive as defensively as you can. Meaning, drive with caution and common sense, don't panic and as my dad taught me, "Watch out for the other guy." On that note, driving around Muskegon is like a nice fall day at the moment. There's hardly any snow and even by the lake the roads aren't icy. I took some photos today for my sisters recent engagement which was definitely fun :) I've been editing and then relaxing afterwards. We're all spending time with Hunter (kenzie's fiance) while they're both still here and playing some Wii games while we're at it. We watched the Avengers which hasn't gotten old yet and my jeans are tighter due to increased caloric intake! UGH! That's alright, I'm training for a half and the holiday dinners and snacks are behind me and hell they tasted great! I'm really getting jazzed up for the half marathon training to begin on Sunday. Get ready to jump into chapter 4 with me and start training! I'll be running the event the weekend that my internship ends! What a way to celebrate! I haven't had a lot of down quiet time to myself today but now that I'm writing the idea of lost causes has crossed my mind. I tend not to think about that idea a lot because I don't typically believe in lost causes. It's not a lost cause they say, until it is lost. I just don't believe in that? I just don't like the idea of a "lost cause" and it resonates back to RA time with me. I was told by someone about their idea of a lost cause and how part of it was my fault or that I wasn't doing enough to change it. How much bull shit can one person really spit out? I mean, is it really your decision when something is a lost cause? And how dare you even feel you have the audacity to make that call. Let's just say my thoughts got heated today. But c'mon readers, do you hear me? Lost causes may exist in extreme circumstances, but I'll never believe something has become a lost cause. Who knows, this could change but at 22 years old (almost 23 haha) it's just not on my radar. To all of my readers, you are never a lost cause and your ambitions aren't either. Also readers, try not to interpret what I'm saying as something different than what it is. But if you do, know that it is exactly what you've made it and not what I've said. It's always important to take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions. Cheers, Wednesday, you are alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment