Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ch3:Holiday6:Weights of the worlds and I'm a power lifter

I felt as though Thursday went by much faster than the other days this week and I would have liked this one to last longer than them all. Let me start and end this rant quickly. I do not like the dentist. I pointed that out after my dentist tried to slip an underhanded ass hole comment into our conversation and I told him off and I will never return to that dentist's office again. Fuck it. End rant. Fuck it. Actual end rant. After the dentist from hell visit, I made my way down the familiar roads to Holland, Michigan. Being there was quiet to me and I couldn't stay long. I miss the familiarity of towns once I realize I've not been there for a while. Like you don't know when you miss home but you get there and realize how nice and comfortable it feels again. I visited Laura as her Birthday was Monday and well the reason was more because I hadn't seen her since July. Some people, all you have to do is sit in a basement together sharing a blanket and talk to each other where you left off the conversation from the phone calls prior and it's just simple. What I am discovering is the exhaustion that has started to come over me in terms of certain aspects of my life. So many things have started to pile down and I'm honestly not willing to move them except to the side and to the back of my mind. The internship still takes precedence (right word?) over things right now and I know the last few weeks before this break my scatteredness was increasing and my concentration was getting defeated. I hope to come back recharged and ready for the spring semester. Each week as I'm 1) Training for the half marathon 2) going through Internship duties and 3)writing here: I need to additionally start researching jobs and places to move to. If you have a suggestion please send it my way and don't take offense if I turn it down, but I just don't have the means to know about every city out there so please share info if you have it :) A new thing has popped into my life and it's quite fun. The new year is coming and I'm hoping that 2012 does not have anything else planned for me, I think it has FINALLY decided that Jessi has been given enough. Oh yes it's sounding like a pity party but it has been a really rough year. Let's get through the rest of 2012 and leave it behind. I'm welcoming 2013 and my goal is to not step foot in a hospital for my own medical attention. That was my goal last year, and though it fell apart by March (due to me fainting in a restaurant which still really bothers me) I'm hoping to last longer this time. Dear 2013 please be kind. It has all happened too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment