Sunday, December 23, 2012
Ch3:Holiday2:Break out the Champagne (and orange juice please)
Happy eve of Christmas eve. The final bits of shopping are taken care of. The house is warm and toasty with the fire stove burning. The whole Boehme family did yoga together this morning P90x2 style. Yoga is a way to center yourself and really learn how to control the muscles in your body. I think I'll be more sore tomorrow than I was today after the insanity workout but it's completely worth it. I'm getting myself ready for the endless days of soreness when the official training begins for the half marathon I'm running. I think it's important to bring up the half as much as possible, you're going to be reading through the thick and thin of my training...brace yourselves. I'm looking forward to seeing my buddy Ryan tomorrow morning for breakfast and walking, I'm looking forward to Christmas eve and Christmas and the rest of the week as well. I just don't want it to go by too quickly. We surprised my sister after her and my sister and their long time girlfriends got back from a dinner party with a "Happily Ever After" cake and champagne ready for toasting. Kenzie then surprised us with a gift of asking us to be her bridesmaids and my other sister as the MOH :) It's perfect and now as we all sit in the living room gossiping weddings and talking about themes and colors and dresses, watching the Sound of Music, today has ended quite nicely. I had a bit of nostalgia today and stared outside my old bedroom window with Schmitty wishing there was more snow to cover up the outside world and keep me in. Keep cozy, stay classy and wish for snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment