Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ch3: Weekend Break: Lost in Translation

Hey, Sunday is back in town and leaving soon. I wish Sunday would stick around longer because I'm not too eager to hang with Monday. This weekend was good. Shopping was stupendous, thank you Aby and outlet mall. I slept in late today and cleaned my apartment thoroughly and I sang all day. Tonight I wish I did have someone here to talk to and it's okay that I feel that way. I think I'll work on my case study patient presentation and I should practice giving my MedLit Search presentation. Tonight the girl in the red coat could use exactly what she knows she wants. When it comes to knowing what you want, though, apparently you need to be ready for people to think about you and guess at what you want. Guessing games irritate me. However, this girl could also use a back rub, a bubble bath, a cosmo and gossip girl to watch. Carry on, Sunday. Monday is on to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment