Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ch3:Lastweekendended: B and C: The night is ours.

B started late as I laid in bed not really wanting to get out. I wanted to go take a long walk and take photos of an abandoned campus. Sadly it was raining on and off all day though I enjoyed the local foodsies, talking and reading. I treated myself later on to a dessert on my own which turned into me going to see the Life of Pi along with 6 other strangers, one elderly couple, and the smell of popcorn in the air. I suppose Life of Pi has been playing in theaters for a while but maybe it should be a movie you watch on your own. Or at least with someone who understands the necessary silence as you watch and when you leave. I really enjoyed that movie. I cried, no surprise there, and started thinking more about my own life. I talked up that night late into the wee hours and drove home with Taylor Swift singing around me. I love to sing. I love to sing and feel the strong emotions that every song is bringing out and I love to have those emotions change every single time I listen to them. I fell into my bed and pet schmitty until I fell asleep. C started late like B and I finally dragged myself out of bed and started my day. I've been listening to the xx's and they've been a great accompaniment to reading a borrowed creative writing piece. It's a great read and pretty quick too but it's making me feel so stuck in Midland. It's rainy and gray outside and seems adventureless though I know that's not true. It's just the day. You have to choose to keep living I thought as I was reading. The words rolled out of my mind and onto a sticky note quickly so I wouldn't forget how I thought them. I then sat on my balcony and read some more with a blanket wrapped around me. Passerbys probably stopped and double took as some random girl sat outside in the cold just to read. They're just jealous. I moved recently back inside and kept the screen door open to get fresh air. The xx's are still playing on repeat and I am questioning multiple thoughts that keep creeping around me today. No thoughts, just heart actually. Stamina and a heart meter bar like in the video games that is starting to blink. No thoughts, just heart. A and B and C; the weekend before my final week of this half of the internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment