Monday, December 10, 2012

Ch3:Pg41: A white flag in the snow

The weather is changing and breaking my stride. Actually I like the change of weather. I just hope it's to blame for this headache I have that refuses to leave me alone. I've been working on my case study tonight, making sure the presentation is smooth and transitions well. I had to stop and take a ten minute nap which eventually with all of the snooze buttons hit turned into a 35 minute nap...that hasn't happened in a long, long time for me. My mindset was think positive and let your daydream take you away, and bam I was down for the count in a delicious but headachy nap. I tried working on a couple more details for my presentations this coming Thursday but write to you all instead because I think I'm going to have to go to bed extra early tonight. My other wish aside from my headache to please go away? I'd like my dreams to stop messing with my reality. I think my brain enjoys what it's forcing me to dream about. Ever feel that way? Isn't it so odd how you dream about something so vivid that when you wake up your feel it in your body like it truly just happened? At the moment I hate that feeling but in general I think it's some what mind bending. I'm trying really hard right now to think of more to write to you all but even my dream point was weak. I feel fatigued and should just call it a night. I would like my week off for Christmas to come sooner, things to change faster and for my snowboard to magically arrive and my knee never hurt again so I can glide down a slope and feel infinite. That's how I feel when I'm snow boarding. Goodnight everyone, if you're in the midst of exam week and you've got papers to write, take care of you, do your best and forget the rest. Too corny? Goodnight and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment