Monday, December 24, 2012

Ch3:Holiday3: Keep you eyes open

Happy Christmas Eve :) Time always seems to fly by and go slowly at the same time. I woke up early, curled-afied my hair, ate some nommy breakfast and coffee with Ryan and went for a walk in the cold. Sometimes, as I have mentioned before, you just want to be by the water. I thought about the following: Force yourself to pay attention to where you are going. It goes in hand with my 'You have to choose to keep on living." Force yourself, to pay attention. I didn't make it to my spot today due to too much ice coverage and lack of hiking boots. The spot will have to wait. We spent some time at Ryan's new place and I headed back home to start Christmas eve festivities. It's comforting driving through Muskegon. It feels good. We had a gingerbread house competition, our sketching snowmen competition and took a walk with the doggies. Followed by our annual Roclette dinner which was stupendous with my mimosa (sp?). We opened some presents, are in our matching new pjammies and my headache has persisted as always. I've heard it's snowing in certain areas and I hope drivin weather is alright for those traveling. Merry and happy Christmas readers. With tidings of comfort and joy, and all of my love..always, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment