Friday, December 7, 2012
Ch3:Pg40: Trying not to be an ass
Woke up a million catrillion times last night at the hotel. Woke up and bought coffee and got to work at the hospital. My apartment smelled better after a thorough airing out last night and it's okay now. I will be working at the hospital in the morning tomorrow. I don't feel like writing much I'm actually kind of cantankerous. One of my new favorite words. Ever get cantankerous? I do, we all do. It's a fact of life. None of my doctor appointments are working out for while I'm on my one little week break from the internship. I'm getting fairly tired of clinicals though I know I'm still learning and it's a great experience. I'm lucky to be where I am, the dietitians are really great and I love working with them and sitting with them at lunch time. However. Due to my cantankerous-ness. I leave you until I write this weekend. My Friday night reminder, be a friend to those you care about but don't be an ass to the ones you don't. Simple. K-I-S-S. Keep it simple silly. P.s. in lighter news, I want to tag along to a CMU study abroad trip this summer to Ghana. Wouldn't that be something? Yes, Yes it would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment