Monday, December 17, 2012
Ch3:Pg46: Please.
THIEVES. Who decided that it was okay to steal? Why is there situations of desperation and people ruin things of others? Take things that are worthless to you, oh, no wait they're worth a pinch of money for what they cost when you pawn them!!! FUCK you assholes. Not happy. Headache is pounding against my skull and I'm sick to my stomach. Thousands of dollars, clay everywhere...paint on the floor!? REALLY? I'm exacerbated at the thought of all of this. I'm sickened by you, you thieves. SO What happened? Our property was broken into. My mom is an artist, a beautiful creator and YOU are pathetic assholes who don't even know what to do with half the shit you took. Read this: Artist- One, such as a painter, sculptor, or writer, who is able by virtue of imagination and talent or skill to create works of aesthetic value, especially in the fine arts. Thief- 1. a person who steals something from another 2. (Law) Criminal law a person who commits theft. The first definition is wonderful the second is ugly. All I can muster right now is that thank god clinicals are done this week aside from them being the exact same thing as staff relief which will last me all of January. I've enjoyed my time in the ICU and will try to make the last week as good as I can. I get to go home and be with my family over christmas, hopefully help recover some of what was taken and please for the love of anything get this headache gone. Damnit 2012. Leave us alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment