Sunday, December 30, 2012
Ch3:HolidayEnd: Poisons & Wines
Have I used that title before? I think I have. The song poison and wine by The Civil Wars is on repeat mixed in with some Sigur Ros and I'm getting ready for the drive back to my other home with the kitty. I did some P90X2 yoga today which makes me feel strong and centered both in body and in spirit:::My winter break came to an end today when I had to hug my fam and drive up the familiar roads to Midland, Michigan. Today Midland and my apartment more specifically felt a little more like home base than it did. I think it's similar to what I mentioned before about Holland, Michigan. When you're away from somewhere for a little while, you may not actively think about missing that location but once you're back there's a relieving feeling and that sense of home that overcomes you. I had to unload my car and finally got to go through the things I got for Christmas! I'm pumped with a couple different rearrangements in my apartment, I need to get more records for my new record player and I've got like eight candles burning at the moment. It's freezing outside but it's cozy here. I played pandora and the station fit my mindset perfectly. Tomorrow we're going on to a new chapter both in internship and in time. Tomorrow is the last day of 2012, day 2 of the training program and day 1 of the staff relief rotation. I think there are many people I know who are ready for 2012 to be over and I do agree with them but just because it's 2013 doesn't really change much. I'll still be working on myself, continuing my internship, becoming more of a person each day, and well I'll still be living. I want to write more to you, readers, but I'm distracted watching season one of Big Bang Theory. Until next time, right here in my mindset is where I want to stay. Please take care as you start a new year with whomever you're toasting with. Smooches, J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment