Friday, December 14, 2012

Ch3:LastWeekend: What I wanted. B and W redone.

Low Blows: The kind that don't bother punching you in the pit of your stomach. The kind that like to go directly for your heart and mind and knock you over. Score one for the blows, zero for the Jessi. I started this post and published it and I am trying to rewrite it in a way that helps me come across the way I want to. Then I thought, fuck that because if you truly care about how I come across then you'd ask. If you don't ask then you have no back up to your assumptions. Just remember that I am the queen of kill them with kindness. But, low blows even knock the queen's crown off sometimes and this time she doesn't feel like killing with kindness. She doesn't feel like doing anything at all except running. I wanted peace, I just was not prepared for war.

No comments:

Post a Comment