Sunday, October 28, 2012
Ch3;Weekend2; All good things are wild and free
Dear friends, Today I had to leave my family and I really did not want to. I just wanted to stay in the comfort and security of hanging out with my sisters and mom for much longer than I was allowed. My dad is coming home tomorrow and they're celebrating his birthday. I wish I was home for that. The drive to Midland was long but singing and talking on the phone crazies with Aby helps the time pass by. Whenever I get to CMU I get a little nostalgic and almost always get ready to turn onto Douglas like when I lived in Larzy. It seems so far away now, the residence hall times and being an RA. Instead, I turn down Main st to avoid awful Mission and make my way to Pickard and get ready for the boring part of the trip. It's just a long, flat, stretch of road that takes longer than any other section I swear. Finally I'm home and as soon as I got in the door I just sat on the couch and decided I need a change. I really want to rearrange my living room and maybe my bedroom but I just have no clue how. Plus it's hard being that it's just me here but I can't figure out a new layout. When I put my things away in my bedroom I noticed my bulletin boards fell and I chuckled at that irony. Then I stripped down (YUP) and hopped in the shower and here's what I had thought about. When people ask you certain questions, I don't want to call them rhetorical but I suppose you could categorize them like that. A question that it's not that they don't want the answer to it, or that you don't know the answer..it's that maybe they're not ready to hear it and face it. Then you leave the question alone but everyone knows it's going to come up again and again. Those are the questions you need to face and fight. The questions that do make you hurt and freak out and panic a little, or the ones that make you cry or smile or laugh nervously because you don't know what else to feel. You need to ask yourself the hard questions and learn about yourself as you figure them out. Help will always be given, to those to ask for it. You deserve it..and this makes me think of my RA past and I would say, "My door is always open" and it still is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment