Thursday, October 18, 2012
Ch3;Pg4; I'll sing it loud
Greetings my big fans! I think I'll try to really explain what I'm doing at the hospital when I get an actual moment to really sit down and write about it. It's a whirl and sometimes I'm nervous but I'm really enjoying this rotation. I went to the CMU library yesterday and checked out some books I've been waiting on and I'm actually quite eager to spend my weekend reading them, well my Saturday that is. As Effie would say I have a big, big, BIG day tomorrow! I'll be spotted in East Lansing tonight at a hotel and then tomorrow at the Michigan Dietetic Association Conference. Then I'll be residing at CMU with the Beckster and then I'll be racing the homecoming 5k. Well, I say racing but I more mean just jog/running since my times are shit lately due to recent surgery, etc etc...I really don't need to go on there. My quick dinner tonight? Brown rice, red pepper and onion. Sound familiar? I had it the other day and made a second batch up tonight. I have had a recent revelation and I found my voice in a new way today when I started singing a new boyce avenue release. It's a cover of a song. It's my little secret but man I think it'll be one I'll sing in front of a crowd someday. Shoutout to Nick, Dylan and Trevor's girlfriend (sorry I don't know your name!) for being awesome at kaya :) It's good to see people who matter so much to me. Well, I need to nom, pack and drive. xoxo J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment