Saturday, October 6, 2012
ch2;weekend; Cuss & Sing
I love babysitting. This morning I got to watch Little Bear, Thomas the Train and Sesame Street. I used to love Little Bear. The little one I was watching started dozing off with Little Bear and so did I. I made velveeta macaroni and cheese and apple slices and juice for lunch. I'm using many and's today but I don't give a cuss. Aby's coming to kidnap me soon. I'm really looking forward to a day of adventuring. ---- SO Aby came and kidapped me and we enjoyed us some Bay City Film Festival. We got some coffee at the most amazing coffee shop, seriously super cool! Met some of Aby's friends and laughed too much which hurt my stitches! Howevers we enjoyed some amazing food at a Vegan restaurant, well they served meat as well but had vegan options. Needless to say though, that place is a definite win I can't wait to eat my left overs, yum yum! More film festival, some odd short films but some good ones too! Incest the musical...hilarious lol. Now I'm hommmme and with lil schmitty on my spot on the couch. Talked with my Laura-Poo haha I hope you read this laura and laugh at that :) but. Guess what guys? I'm kind of tired of this whole surgery sick surgery heal don't work out don't baerlja;lkmwelkrjawlekj. Kind of sick of it. You might get some negativity in these posts but I'll try to keep it out of here. There's not need for me to get it out in a blog when I can just talk to someone else. Remember I mentioned talking to someone (in an earlier post) is good for you! I iChatted with my mom and dad and kelsey last night which was very fun and nice to see everyone. Usually the home internet sucks but now that they have a new router it's easier to actually ichat. My medicine is kicking in. I can't wait to get these cussing wraps and stitches and whatever is under them off because they're driving bat cuss crazy. I also walk like a pregnant woman which is not fun either. The little guy I babysat wanted me to pick up and started dragging my arms down and all I could think of was my intestines ripping apart. Thankfully he's a great kid to watch and he understood why I couldn't lift him. -- To those who are stressing about midterms, loads of work, the weather getting colder, big tests coming up, the GRE (good luck Christian!), grad schools, school now, school later, friend time, anything! Well, I'm thinking of you all and I'm sending good thoughts your way. Everyone comes with many things on their plates. We have different sized plates, different numbers of plates and different things on our plates. Regardless, there is a lot going on in everyone's life. Always take time to sort out the plates and items and know that it's all going to pass and you'll have new plates and things on them in no time. I'm all over the map again kind of and I'm just going to go ahead and blame the medicine and call it a night. I'm ready to sleep and just yeah..just cussin' sleep. I bid you all goodnight, good day and don't forget to celebrate colombus day on Monday. I will be celebrating by a day off from the VA hospital that is unrelated to my appendix. Stealing from a song, my little prayer is this "keep the earth beneath my feet [and yours too]"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment