Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ch3;Pg13; I always will

What a crazy busy day at the internship! One of the RD's called in and the other couldn't cover for her and so we were scrapped for hands but definitely made things work. It was just busy and we were all on go-mode. I felt very independent and that is always a goal of mine for these various rotations. Independence is highly important, not just in this internship. You need to be able to rely on yourself, get things done on your own, and be okay motivating yourself and nothing else. My case study is getting more and more interesting. Tonight I'm making him a list of different meal ideas that are low in carbohydrates (he has specific standards) for his diabetes and completely fat free while still somewhat high in protein. Trust me this is not simple. However, I'm up for a good brain stimulating challenge. Have you had one lately? Something, anything, that stimulates your mind and you get so into the thought that you just know you're "in it" (Garden State reference). Well, I'm totally in this right now. Instead of rearranging my apartment like I said I would tonight, I worked out and ventured to Bay City to hang out with Aby and Ben. This has been a much needed night and we always make delicious meals vegan meals. No I'm not vegan, I'm close since I don't eat meat hardly at all, but Aby and Ben are so our meals are really different for me, but fricken delicious! Here's a cent for today. I went through some post secrets and the one I've uploaded here is really beautiful to me. Like I've mentioned in previous posts I do big moments and big expressions, leaps of faith, unfathomable hope, and strength that no matter what you can't break. This photo reminds me of who I am right now and also of a dream I had last night. It was one of the most amazing, crisp, beautiful dreams I've had in a long time. Maybe I'll share more about it later, I wrote about it in detail in my dream log but I can't always share everything with you. Well, I should tune off and also drive home soon. The plus about hanging out with friends in dietetics? You have something like a foot cramp and we all start analyzing what in the diet will help or could have caused it. Sweet dreams everyone, dreams of Poison and Wine. The bitter and the sweet. Am I making sense today? Probably not, I'm okay with this. I'm just not okay when some things don't make sense and they should. Does that ever frustrate you? WHAT EVS. This is a weird post. I'll make it up to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment