Saturday, October 13, 2012
Ch2;Pg25; Glossy tired eyes
Today was my last day at the VAMC in Saginaw. I really enjoyed my time there and the people I worked with were stupendous. It's a bitter sweet to leave because I'm just settled there and now have to go somewhere else. Such is life of the internship for dietetic students. Then I got to enjoy a little chocolate wine with my gal Rachell and hung out around Mt Pleasant with Justin and the security guards at McDonalds. No we weren't in trouble we just enjoyed sitting there for forever and watching them do their job well. I'm doing some shopping tomorrow with A and hoping to go home tomorrow night so I can get my new car!!!! My green ford focus took a poop and has been enough trouble. But.... I'm really sleepy. So long chapter two, I'll miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment