Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ch3; Pg5; It don't mean a thang

MDA Conference! The morning was better than the afternoon in my opinion, but overall a good experience. It's fun to see a conference room full of dietitians and DTRs and students etc. After the conference, I went up to CMU and spent a LOVELY time with my gal Becky :) The Rock Rally was fun, if anyone heard the solo alumni give a "WOO" a little earlier than she should have, that was me! Drinkies with Becky afterwards was a good way to spend the late night of the evening, my apologizes for not getting this up yesterday! I'm home now with my sister and more important things to do like hang out with her instead of writing to you all :) though I really enjoy writing to you. I feel much more free and it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment