Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ch2;Weekendend; Back Up Baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0ordd2nOI Welcome to Sunday. After not as much sleep as normal (but that's okay cause I got to talk to a friend that I've known since baby-hood) I was a lil groggy but I went on an Adventure with Aby today. We drove, well she drove cause I can't drive yet, to the Tunnel of Trees which was from Harbor Springs to the next north little town on M119. It was STELLAR and even if the tunnel wasn't exactly what we expected, we had a phenomenal trip and finished it with the lovely TaySwift. We had hunger pains like none other though and we hated everyone and everything until we finally got some freaking Qdoba in good ol' mount pleasant. Home with Tayswift and now I'm writing annnnnd yeah. I gots all snuggly in my sweat pants and sweatshirt and I have some thinking to do about things. It felt really good though to get off of my couch and still sit for the days but do it elsewhere. I was starting to mentally just FLIP A LID. haha kind of but I just have had so many instances of sitting for too long of times. Like after ACL surgery. Sitting. Sitting. Sitting. Laying. Sitting. It mentally taxes a person. I'm just super done with all of this. I'm glad I get tomorrow as a day off since it's Columbus Day woot. I have some plans for tomorrow..we'll see what happens. I'm also excited to dive into some of the jams and noms I picked up today at a place called the American Spoon that we found, that's a treasure cove right there. Super good. Oh a side note. My belly button is eating the cotton ball that was placed over / in it after surgery. Like for realz. The bloating in my abdomen is FINALLY going down (not as quickly as I would like) but it's getting there. Thankfully tomorrow I go in for them to remove / change / examine how I'm doing. I feel like I'm on the mend but I'm still pretty sore too. I guess that's what happens when they cut into you in three different places, inflate you with gas and take out a lil organ. Blah. I just need this to be the end of this long hall I've been going through. Please body, please whatever's doing this, pleaes fate, please Gah just whatever it is just stop and leave me alone already. I have things to think about and work on now and I should call my mommma and then go to sleep because I am super tired and I'm done for the night. I've successfully sung some good songs and I have just finished watching some very emotional SYTYCD auditions (yes I miss dance probably more than anything in my life. It's awful) annnnnd I should like wrap this up and stop typing. Hiphip hooray it's almost Monday and I have things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment