Monday, October 22, 2012
Ch3;Pg6; Come to me, I want to hug you
Week two of clinicals! Today FLEW by and I am feeling like I'm getting the hang of all the charting and terminology....slowly but surely. I think I have finally figured out a few things that have been on my mind. I'd love to write to you more and maybe I'll tack on to this tonight...but here's a photo of me, excited for something but for what I can't share. My nutrition tip for today that I just randomly thought about: Got a case of the munchies and you are close to binging on an entire bag of popcorn? Try eating a handful of baby carrots and dried fruit, top it off with a tall glass of water! This way you're still munching on foods, but you're making healthier choices. That's all I have for today. I promise to write a little more soon. I leave you with my friend's advice. Bitch, be cool. As promised, I'm updating but I don't know if you'll read it or not. I picked up a "work at Victoria's Secret for the HOlidays" card today at the mall. I am considering it since I only get a week off but we'll see. I guess I'm not going to update much except that a certain cloud that's been following me seems just a little bit higher above head tonight. I'll leave that to you. For now, bitch be cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment