Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ch3;Pg10; Celebrate

Happy 50th blog post to me! I really didn't have a moment to post yesterday, so I'll share why. I had my internship and things were a little slower than usual but it was a very nice day. I did some low residue (fiber) diet education and that went very smoothly. Sometimes it's hard to switch gears and move from patient to patient and remember what one said, chart on the other...then go to the next! It can get a little confusing. I don't feel so much like the follower now because they send me to patients on my own more often. However, I got out early this Friday and hit the road to head to Grand Rapids to go out with both my sisters and their good friend Emily :) It was a ton of fun and full of delicious food and drinks! I haven't seen my Kenzie since May and it has been nice having her home again. Yes, Kenzie, I seriously miss you! So did that and woke up this morning and lounged around a little. Headed to Woodland mall where I meant to buy a scarf at Francescas and it was marked as 24$ but I really wanted it...then she rung it up and it was on sale for....FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS. So I bought the other one marked down for Kenzie and her and I headed home to meet my other sister and mom for a day for the girls and dogs and perfection. Our house smells amazing with the woodstove burning and the amazing dinner cooking. It has been really nice to get away from the internship more and more. I find myself getting stressed by it or more or less just getting worn out by the end of the work day. Getting away from everything is something we all need once in a while. I got home and my mom had brought us souvenairs from Harry Potter world (She went with her sister a week ago) and now I have a jar of honeydukes candy to take home! I got a little surprise from my Aunt Tony who sent me a ton of bracelets she didn't wear anymore :) Later, my sisters, mom and I are making mini terrariums! It's going to be a splendid weekend and I am hoping the Tigers change things around tonight. Overall, my moral of the story today, just get away from it all once in a while but don't forget that you need to come back. You can ignore duties, responsibilities, troubles and what have you...but remember from my earliest of posts...the elephants in your life and rooms will not go away if you ignore them. That's a promise. PS Halloween town just came on, now we have perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment