Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ch2; Weekend three

Your actions are more important than your words? Words are to be trusted so are words just as important as the actions that proceed them? Little talks, I miss them. I didn't miss being sick and I've got some stomach tenderness radiating to my back and no it's not gas nor constipation. I feel comfortable talking about bowels and if you can take one thing from my blog it is to be comfortable talking about poop. It is so important and can tell you many many things you never knew it could, it's like magic. It was a really lovely weekend at home with my mom and sister though way too short. A plus, I got to drive my dad's Transit back to Midland and it was smoooooth sailin, the negative is I'm sitting here typing and my bed is not made. So. I need to do that and go to sleep. Hopefully I am less and less sick as this is going to be a busy but fun week. Phew. Shower, make bed, sleep in bed, and dream about flying (if I had the choice). P.s. I listened to the Mumford and Sons new album on my way here...holy crap is it good and it just makes me weep. That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment