Monday, September 17, 2012
Ch2; Pg6; Inside spirit & longing
I think I mentioned this in a previous post. My internship is not stressing me out, it's the things outside of it. For example, having a period sucks sometimes, well most of the time. What's worse is having them when you're not supposed to and getting radiating back pain while you're trying to fill a tray line and all you want to do is sleep through the pain. Finally I'm home and the day actually went by quite quickly. I'm working on updating holiday menus currently and I'm enjoying that task. The people I work with are sweet and tomorrow I get to go in at 5:00AM. Yes, AM. Meaning wake up at 3:30AM. ----- So, I went for a jog today to try to rid myself of the unnecessary back pain and funnily enough it did help a little. A heating pad and comfy clothes like my silky goucho pants, a big tank top and sweatshirt in the AC with my mexican blanket and netflix. Tonight, I'm thankful for no extra homework during the internship that needs my immediate attention. I also ran harder than I have in a while, three and a half miles at a 10:50 minute pace. That might seem slow to some of you but it's a vast improvement from last week. Push yourself and push your body because then your limits will becoming limited. ------- I keep pausing and coming back to writing because I can't put all my words into one thought! If you ever need to ramp up your yogurt, my suggestion is to add some plain oats to it. I added them (after spilling a good portion on the floor sadly) to my honey flavored greek yogurt tonight and it was very good. It made the consistency thicker. Well, isn't it weird that in an hour I need to be in bed? I guess I'm thankful my evening is cut short, although don't we all wish we could control our dreams? ._. My "Leaves" candle which smells amazing is burning and I think it's nice to burn candles once in a while. It creates an ambiance for your current state of being. Wow, I'm chock full of it today huh? This blog post is kind of all over the place but that's how I am. A quote to finish this off, "there are things you do because they feel right and they may make no sense and they may make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment