Friday, September 21, 2012

Ch2;Pg10; Then came the peace

Today, I had the privilege to serve at a POW and MIA lunch in at the hospital. What an eye opening even. Also, I have never blushed so much by all of the Veteran's compliments and "moves" on me :) What an amazing experience. History should always be taught by those who have lived it. --- Those who have lived. Well, we may not only live once. I think that's a very very interesting topic. Sometimes things baffle me, being the only one to ask a question. Please take that as I'm special. Yes, I commonly pump myself up with my own compliments, but hey, why the hell not? If you're ever stuck or feeling like you need to start over, start. Grace has been given and we will be okay. However, I'm cutting hit post tonight short. I have pizza to attend to and some movies to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment