Saturday, September 22, 2012
Ch2; Page Break; Settle down & Chutzpah
Today I noticed the pool outside is turning a seagreenish blue-ish color. It's pretty. The weather men and women were wrong today. It was forecasted to be raining all day but it's gorgeously chilly outside. The first day of Autumn 2012 is here and for some reason I'm inside. I'll change that shortly. I did meet my preceptors wife and kids today! I love babysitting and I'm looking forward to having planned things to do on a weekend or week day. Their home and neighborhood is really lovely. Though I've always wanted a home like mine where we're secluded in the woods, if I did live in a neighborhood, one like theirs would be lovely. Midland is so cozy and safe. --- I was watching a movie last night while enjoying some pizza and (this hasn't happened in forever) I fell asleep just a little ways in and woke up during the credits. My mind and body were finally like, oooookaay just pass out. I wish I had slept through the night because that seems like such a distant and extraordinary thing. My head kind of aches and my body is getting run down and this morning my throat hurt. I refuse to get sick so of course I'm loading up on tea and fluids and all sorts of good food to help kick me into non-sick gear. It was cold walking around. It's still cold today. It's cold in my apartment. It's just cold. --- I don't know where time went off to today. It's already 8 and I think I started writing this about 6 am when my body said GOODBYESLEEP TIME TO WAKE UP. Grr. Well, Becky is coming over :) so I should tidy up my apartment. Goodnight Blog. Tomorrow is a new day...yes, tomorrow starts a new week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment