Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ch2;PgBreak2; It's time to begin

I am so exhausted today. I went to sleep tired, I woke up tired and I just can't get the sleepy feeling shaken. I gave my stomach time to digest my lunch (I have FINALLY mastered the art of the fluffy scrambled eggs) and now it's time for my fiver miler. I set up a six week running program this morning. I went through and checked out some from runners world and made my own slightly modified version. I guess I'm going to power up through running and see where it takes me. But, I'll admit, I miss dance more than ever right now. I miss the free feeling of spirit and pure joy it gave me. I miss flexing my feet just a little farther, straightening my legs more, turning tighter and leaping higher..I miss blisters and bruises and new choreography. Yeah, I miss it quite a bit right now. --- The photo you ask? Some of the words are blurry. It says at the top Born to be...and below it, it reads anything but perfect, the spice of life and so on and so forth. It's from a little while ago but I like what I collaged onto my clipboard. I'll admit I also miss being an RA a little :) I mean it's pretty fun but mostly I'm thinking about the people I got to meet all the time. I love the constant changing and the fast paces. Slowing it down, now, isn't a bad thing. I'm not saying I should pick up the pace here because i don't honestly know how. Slowing it down is a good change but when you start moving too slowly you miss out. It's always very important to find balance between moments and actions that happen quickly and over time. Actions? Meaning, doing what you say or trying to anyways. It's always better to try and my boldest action as of late...it makes me proud. I told you, I do big moments and loud expressions. I think it's about time I go on this run. It is always, always, important to keep moving. No matter what you feel. Because tomorrow starts WEEK THREE of my internship and I cannot believe how fast it's all going. So, in short, keep moving and you'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment