Sunday, September 9, 2012

Page six; Strolling

It's my hope, It's my fear. Tomorrow I start the internship! Today I was lazy and then went on an hour long bike ride. I'm wondering how long it will take me to do the entire Pere Marquette Rail Trail. I'm starting to realize that my apartment is a little lonely but it's not bad. I act like a dork and don't have to wear pants half the time so it's a pretty good deal. My cat doesn't talk back but hey it's cool. I don't have much to write today because I am stuck between a cluster of thoughts and to be frank, I'm frustrated. I'm irritated. However, I made some delicious sweet potato burritos tonight for my dinners for the week. The VA hospital is giving us free lunch while we're there! Rockin, right? Off to slumberland, off to faith and off to sending the good thoughts I have for everyone and for myself as well. It's important to send yourself positive vibes. There's nothing wrong with it. If I get old and believe me I will. Remind me of this. Keep faith. I really meant it, whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment