Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Ch2; Page 2; Games
It's 6:42am and I am currently just sitting around waiting to head over to the VA medical center. Maybe if I take a different route it will be faster but I kind of doubt it because it'll be less freeway driving. I started writing this earlier this morning and now that it's a little over 12 hrs later I'm finishing it! Internship is great. Those who read this maybe in the future, don't freak out. It's all new and awkward and sure a little scary, but you're fine. You got in the internship for a reason. Never forget that. Tomorrow though? I wake up at 4:30 so I can get ready and be in by 6:00am. Yup. So after I finish writing this and doing my dishes it's off to bed for me.
Maybe I'm just not that good at blogging but I just started a new paragraph and when I post it it won't show that I separated my thoughts at all. Kind of makes me sound like I'm rambling all the time which if you know me I do and then I get side tracked and ramble some more but eventually I get back on track.
I think getting back on track is key to this post. Both with personal goals and with this blog. I really enjoy writing even though it has never been a forte of mine. Just because you're not great though, doesn't mean you should do it. This blog though is changing slight directions and I am going to more or less, offer up advice for future interns, people in general, those who live on their own with or without a pet, cooking ideas, maintenance ideas...just about anything. We'll see where it takes us.
Lesson lesson, take time to just sit and be. Always. Today I rode my bike to the spot where I day dream about things. I tuck my feet under, rest my focus, and allow my mind to wander wherever it goes. I listen to choice music and sometimes just stare at simple things. Today I was watching how the light hit the plants in front of me and how the wind was chilly but kept the smell of fresh air moving. Today I just was at that spot. Where were you today? Think about it. P.s. sometimes you can just "be" with others too. Sometimes sitting together and just being in silence is best. Sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment