Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Ch2;Pg7; Spinning plates, technically 2 but almost 3.
Today at the VAMC I came in at 5:00 in the morning. I had to get up at 3:30 Am to accomplish this like my last post so for future peoples getting up early etc...Here are my list of tips to make it great: 1) Start the coffee machine right when you get up, lately I've been enjoying coffee with a little splenda and cream but I've also put tea bags inside my coffee maker so to have hot tea ready for me on my way to the hospital. 2) I suggest a hot beverage because it warms up your heart and body too because guess what? Driving at 4:00 in the morning means it's cold and cars take a little time to heat up. 3) Have breakfast planned the night before and sit down for at least 5-10 minutes and savor it. 4) Have snacks or lunches packed the night before. My snack was chocolate cheerios and my boss made fun of me calling it cat food lol. 5) Have your outfit ready to go in the morning, let's just not make decisions too early in the morning lol 6) Right when that alarm goes off turn on a light and sit up. I usually sit up and just sit for a little bit then get out of bed. 7) Just wash your damn face. Do it at night too. 8) Brush those teeth and floss for FUN lol 9) For me one of my final steps was putting on this DELICIOUS SMELLING APPLE CIDER HAND SANITIZER. Oh my lord. Rachell suggested it when we were at Bath & Body Works and I need to go get more. 10) Think ahead for your day and make a note of anything you need to grab 11) Get some tunes ready or just listen to the radio 12) Tell yourself it's a new day. ----- That's my advice for now. I'm off to walk through the autumn air that's here a few days shy of the actual first day of Fall. A last note? I was told I am sparkly today and not in a I wear glitter kind of way. I take that as a compliment :) "She just SPARKLES" Yeah. That's right. Last but not least, don't forget to cherish those "moments when you talk to yourself and you start smiling like an idiot because you're so damn hilarious." You all know I'm SO funny. --- Over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment