Friday, September 14, 2012

Ch2;Pg5; Those crazy scenes

One week of my five at the VA Hospital in Saginaw is done. I'm really liking it a lot there. Although it is like starting a job and not necessarily losing one with every rotation but you get mildly attached to places. Part of you always remains. The way parts of me are everywhere in Mount Pleasant, Muskegon, Snug Harbor, and anywhere really. So how long are we going to keep this up? ------------------------------- I had a frustrating event with CMU on a side note. Who accidentally deposits almost $7000 into my bank account and THEN wants to charge me $200 to give it back to them online? So I go to central and get that stupid stuff taken care of and walk with Rachell and venture to Red LObster where we realized the food was way to pricey for its own good so we just got Lobsteritas which were quite delicious but could have used more alcohol and overall a giggle-full and fun day :) Guess I'm glad it's finally the weekend. See you at page six.

No comments:

Post a Comment