Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ch2;pg13; Hello goodbye

Today has been a blur. It went by so slowly and quickly now that it's done that I'm at a loss for words. As you saw yesterday I got an adorable loveable new pet. I felt such happiness that I didn't care about getting up at 4 instead of 4:30 so I could walk him, I drove just a little faster home thinking of getting to see him and take him for a run. Well. When I went to my apartment's office Monday and told them my situation with wanting a new pet because of Schmitty etc (I didn't yet know that I was going to find one so quickly and get him because A) he was great and B) I would never let the family who came in after me take him...) and one of the workers was like oh yeah that's fine lah-dee dah. I got an email today wondering if I was the one they gave incorrect information to. Bad, right? I'm living in a cat only building and I can't just up and switch to a new one. So. Ollie and I had to part ways :( I called my mom just crying and brought him to our local shelter and yes I cried there as well. They understood but it didn't make me feel any less terrible. The story has a little hope, the shelter called me not 10 minutes after I left saying that he was in good hands as a family with two kids came in, saw him, and swooped him up...I suppose it made me feel a little better but I have just had the biggest whirlwinds of the last few days with wanting a dog, finding one, getting one, and saying goodbye to one. Also I'm going on a severely low amount of sleep, I'm half way through my first rotation which is great but I am now so comfortable there I can feel the change coming. I'm really looking forward to going home this weekend. Sometimes home is where you just replenish your everything. I miss Ollie and I had him for such a short time. As my friend Laura tells me everything happens for a reason and I hope I gave him at least a fun day and a half. Life goes on. ----- I am dead tired and emotionally exhausted. So fingers crossed everything goes by quickly tomorrow and the next day and then I babysit my current supervisor's kids and then I go home. -- In a last bit of news. Whole wheat pasta noodles and garlic alfredo sauce is very yummy when you're distraught.

No comments:

Post a Comment