Monday, September 24, 2012

Ch2;Pg11; Desire, fight on

A busy day at the VAMC today. I did some patient satisfaction surveys today and man some Veterans are really um...flirtacious! I really enjoy my time spent there and I can't believe that come Wednesday it's half over. After I left today I went to the Humane Society in Midland to see what kinds of dogs were up for adoption. Then I went home and on my run for the day which was supposed to be an easy 3.0 miles but turned into 4.25 miles sooo longer than I intended. That just means tomorrow will be my easy day or whenever the next is that I'm running. I'm now comf-ah-fied and full of yummy food and ready for bed in an hour? Yeah my life during the week is pretty short in terms of having time to do other things after the internship day is done. I don't have a ton to write about today. If you ever need a healthy pizza bowl option for dinner, make some garbanzo beans and put some pizza sauce on them with parmesan cheese. The new Mumford & Sons CD is really good too. I'm tired. Yup :) that's all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment